Chief Financial Officer
As Chief Financial Officer
- Direct the fiscal functions of the company.
- Oversee treasury, accounting, budget, tax and audit activities.
- Maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
- Analyze project profitability, returns, and equity requirements.
- Oversee Focus’ risk management functions.
- Real estate finance and accounting
- Public and private firm accounting
- Management of finances and accounting for extensive real estate portfolios in various stages of development and construction
- Managing real estate funds
- Sterling Bay, Director of Accounting
- Diversified Financial Management Corporation, Director
- Pritzker Realty Group, Controller
- Ernst and Young, Senior Accountant
Education + Certifications
- BS in Accountancy with a concentration in finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MS in Taxation, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign