Industry Start: 1998
Focus Start: 2018
- Direct the fiscal functions of the company.
- Oversee treasury, accounting, budget, tax and audit activities.
- Maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
- Analyze project profitability, returns, and equity requirements.
- Oversee Focus’ risk management functions.
- Real estate finance and accounting
- Public and private firm accounting
- Management of finances and accounting for extensive real estate portfolios in various stages of development and construction
- Managing real estate funds
- Sterling Bay, director of accounting
- Diversified Financial Management Corporation, director
- Pritzker Realty Group, controller
- Ernst and Young, senior accountant
Education + Certifications
- BS in accountancy with a concentration in finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MS in taxation, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign