As Vice President, Development
Courtney managed the development of the Parker, a milestone, 29-story luxury apartment tower in Chicago’s Fulton Market. As an architect by training, Courtney helped drive the vision for the unique design of the building which created one of a kind views of the Chicago skyline. In 2017 when the Parker was sold, it achieved the highest per-square-foot price in Chicago at the time. In total, Courtney has led the development efforts on multiple multi-family or office projects, totaling more than $500mm.
- Autonomously lead multiple and/or complex real estate development projects from inception to completion
- Act autonomously as Owner’s Representative through construction, operations, and disposition
- Participate in investment analysis of potential projects and acquisitions
- Oversee projects through each stage of entitlements and permitting
- Collaborate with the Focus construction team to ensure timely delivery and superior quality
- Lead a team of consultants from project inception through design development drawings