As Senior Development Manger
Courtney managed the development of Courthouse Square, a milestone project for Focus. After starting construction in 2004 and halting construction during the 2008 recession, the property completed construction in 2016. It sold in February 2018 for the highest price per unit in DuPage County at that time.
- Participate in investment analysis of potential projects and acquisitions.
- Oversee projects through each stage of entitlements and permitting.
- Collaborate with the Focus construction team to ensure timely delivery and superior quality.
- Act as Owner’s Representative throughout the development and construction process.
- Lead a team of consultants from project inception through design development drawings.