As Development Manager
As a development manager Sheila has played a key role on the design, development and construction or Porter in Oak Park, Illinois. In addition she has played a supporting role in the close out and delivery of the final single family homes associated with the Kelmscott Park master planned community in Lake Forest, Illinois. In her role, Sheila is directly responsible for the financial success of the project, quality design, and disposition of the development projects where she is manager. With her background in construction, Sheila is uniquely qualified to act as an owner's advocate throughout the construction process.
- Participate in investment analysis of potential projects and acquisitions
- Oversee projects through each stage of entitlement and permitting
- Collaborate with Focus project managers in construction
- Participate in real estate development and architectural design
- Act as owner’s representative throughout the development and construction process
- Lead a team of consultants from project inception through design development drawings