As Senior Project Manager
Joe led Focus’ first foray into value-add residential, renovating 410 rental units while the buildings were occupied by tenants. The project also included ground-up construction of a new amenity pavilion featuring a pool, sundeck, leasing office and resident lounge. Joe successfully sourced new subcontractors and vendors experienced with the challenges of rehabilitation and a complicated schedule catering to tenants and building operations.
- Oversee complex, multiple projects ($50MM+) and large project teams from concept through final acceptance and warranty period.
- Develop client proposals, project estimates, contract administration, scheduling and costing.
- Direct project quality control and safety protocols.
- Manage project profit and loss.
- Guide multiple direct reports, projects, and project teams concurrently.