As Project Executive
Joe led the construction team at 167 Green, a best in class office building in the heart of Fulton Market. Joe also led Focus' third-party, value-add services and completed the renovation of 410 rental units while maintaining occupancy for client, Aimco. Joe successfully sourced new trade partners and vendors experienced with the challenges of rehabilitation and a complicated schedule catering to tenants and building operations in order to successfully deliver the project.
- Serves, maintains, and increases business growth by achieving profitability objectives for the business development activities and clientele.
- Responsible for meeting client expectations by delivering a safe and quality project within the budget and time requirements.
- Oversee complex, multiple projects ($50MM+) and large project teams from concept through final acceptance and warranty period
- Develop client proposals, project estimates, contract administration, scheduling and costing
- Direct project quality control and safety protocols
- Manage project profit and loss
- Guide multiple direct reports, projects, and project teams concurrently