As Senior Project Manager
As senior project manager for Sherman Plaza, Wade demonstrated exceptional foresight and experience to deliver considerable value engineering. Leading the consultant team, he directed a redesign that featured additional loft condominiums. In response to severe budget challenges, he managed the structural redesign of the project and recommended switching to design-build MEP subcontracts. These changes reduced costs by millions of dollars. Wade also spearheaded complex construction coordination of the 25-story condominium tower with a connecting two-story retail building while supervising a second general contractor simultaneously building a 1600-space parking garage adjacent to the property over a shared foundation system.
- Oversee complex, multiple projects ($50MM+) and large project teams from concept through final acceptance and warranty period.
- Develop client proposals, project estimates, contract administration, scheduling and costing.
- Direct project quality control and safety protocols.
- Manage project profit and loss.
- Guide multiple direct reports, projects, and project teams concurrently.