As Senior Project Manager
As the Senior Project Manager, Mike completed The Parker under budget by $1.5M, delivering value by allowing ownership to utilize the budget surplus to add significant upgrades to the building. As a result, lease-up was impressive and ownership sold the building shortly after stabilization.
- Oversee complex, multiple projects ($50MM+) and large project teams from concept through final acceptance and warranty period.
- Develop client proposals, project estimates, contract administration, scheduling and costing.
- Direct project quality control and safety protocols.
- Manage project profit and loss.
- Guide multiple direct reports, projects, and project teams concurrently.