Perform jobsite specific tasks and manage responsibilities as assigned by the Superintendent
- Report crew counts on the jobsite, in the Daily Report.
- Receive and inspect deliveries, collect and forward tickets to the Superintendent.
- Perform jobsite safety orientation and track who has completed the orientation.
- Distribute and collect weekly toolbox talks from subcontractors.
- Conduct daily jobsite safety walk through and log on Finishline.
- Report any safety violations to the Superintendent, enforce Focus safety policy.
- Maintain SDS book.
- Keep first aid kit stocked and current.
- Take steps to minimize vandalism, theft, property damage or loss on the site.
- Daily check and repair of perimeter security fencing and gates.
- Maintain jobsite signage, posters and eliminate graffiti.
- Coordinate installation and operation of jobsite camera system.
- Manage jobsite visitor and employee check-in process and access through perimeter
- Control traffic entering or leaving the site and manage parking conflicts.
- Enforce jobsite security program
- Maintain visitor log and sign in sheets
- Inspect erosion control structures and coordinate cleaning as necessary; minimum weekly inspection and following any significant rain event greater than 1 inch.
- Update documentation.
- Manage dewatering systems.
- Keep silt and sediment from tracking onto public ways.
- Maintain current contract documents on site per current Exhibit D.
- Keep job trailer, meeting rooms, site & ROW orderly and clean.
- Keep jobsite logs current, i.e. – RFI, QA, Submittal, LEED, Daily, etc., as directed.
- Complete Daily Reports when directed by Superintendent.
- Manage jobsite facilities, i.e. dumpsters, sanitary facilities, water, etc.
- Maintain job trailer filing system.
- Photo-document progress or jobsite conditions when instructed by Superintendent.
- Inspect materials delivered for compliance with specifications/shop drawings.
- Complete inspection checklists when instructed by the superintendent.
- Complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the Superintendent.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception. The employee is occasionally required to use hands or fingers to type.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle; or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Minimal travel required. Employee must have a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
- 1-3 years of construction industry experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Solid written and communication skills
- Be positive, energetic and good communicator
- Complete OSHA 10 hour class
- Degree or certificate in construction management or design.