As Vice President, Investments + Acquisitions
The Vice President, Investments + Acquisitions contributes to the strategic direction of Focus by creating and maintaining a robust pipeline of ground-up real estate development opportunities.
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, and procuring real estate opportunities.
- Identifies emerging markets, deciphers opportunities and constraints within specific neighborhoods and sites
- Evaluates real estate opportunities including due diligence review, feasibility of obtaining project zoning, and leading the initial financial modeling
- Collaborates with the broader development team to prepare and assist in real estate zoning entitlements
- Builds and maintains relationships with the real estate community including brokers, land owners, partners, investors and clients