As Senior Superintendent
Jeff successfully managed the 1926 W. Harrison construction project, to a successful, safe, and profitable conclusion. The $39MM value-add project was a complex project which required creative problem solving and unique solutions to complete. Not only was the project delivered on time, but the Jeff and his team added value through the project, including through the a two week reduction of the construction schedule.
- Manage day to day operations on the jobsite.
- Ensure site health and safety compliance in accordance with city and OSHA.
- Maintain or achieve contracted construction schedule.
- Ensure a successful quality control program.
- Manage all field staff through completion.