As General Superintendent
Mark successfully developed a comprehensive safety program for Focus and engages all subcontractors through a personal orientation that has helped maintain the company’s stellar EMR/MOD rating. He has also been instrumental in the development of procedural policies which created consistency and improved efficiency throughout the business.
- Manages a team of over 10 superintendents.
- Assess and navigate field challenges, negotiations, and subcontractor performance.
- Leads project schedule and logistic planning.
- Engaged in all aspects of scope creation and field contract execution.
- Works with project teams to avoid cost overruns.
- Mentors, develops, and assists the advancement of field staff.